- A power of attorney is a formal document giving another person the authority to make personal and/or financial decisions on the applicant’s behalf.
- According to the regulation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is not authorized to legalize the signature of a non-Thai national directly.
- Prior to sending a power of attorney document to the Embassy, it should be first legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Nepal. The Embassy can only certify the signature of authorized officers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Nepal.
By online appointment only.
Please see Consular Service Fees.
- Completed legalization request form
- Original power attorney document legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Nepal, bearing its seal and signature of an authorized officer
- A copy of the application’s passport or ID card