- According to the regulation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is authorized to legalize only documents issued by authorities under the Royal Thai Government or the Government of Nepal only.
- Documents issued by authorities under the Government of Nepal has to be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal beforehand.
By online appointment only.
Please see Consular Service Fees.
- Completed legalization request form
- Original documents bearing the seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or Thai ID card
- In case the applicant is not present, a letter of consent/authorization is required, with a copy of passport/ID card.